It may have seemed like I’ve disappeared off of the face of the earth. However, it is exactly the opposite. I’ve been extremely busy. Check out my antics on my wedding blog. I’ve had some big changes in my life lately: planning for my wedding, moving into my first home with my fiance, etc.
You can also find my latest articles on Backlr.com including an interview with Mikey Bustos and a wonderful article featuring some of the women writers from one of my online writing groups. I’ve also been writing for a financial company called BorrowBuddi, where I’ve learned all about improving your credit rating.
I have also been doing a lot of ghostwriting on various topics. While some people may not enjoy writing material that won’t eventually have their bylines attached to it, I find it rewarding because:
- I get to practice my craft,
- I feel as though I am getting paid to learn about different topics because, well, I AM!
- I get to see my words published in various forms,
- I don’t have to worry about doing promotions, advertising, and marketing,
- I get a chance to help people improve upon themselves, and
- I get paid to do what I love.
Ghostwriting isn’t for everyone but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t give it a try.