I have goals for today. G.O.A.L.S. None of which involve tumblr so I will be exiting that train at the next stop…or perhaps in Clarksville, whichever comes sooner. Today’s goals are as follows:
- Buy groceries for the house (after we lay granddad down for a his nap) and be back in time to wake him up
- …and not forget anything (can we say “speed-run”?)
- Finish two flash fiction entries for contests ending next week.
- Not spend another minute on tumblr until those things are completed.
- Figure out what to put down for #5 because I like to end lists in round numbers.
Today’s writing advice comes from one of my favorite movies (Dead Poet’s Society – I can’t watch it without bursting into tears and blubbering like an idiot):
I find it funny that the Robert Sean Leonard plays a character in Dead Poet’s Society that does not want to be a doctor (Neil Perry).
But Leonard’s most well known role is Dr. James Wilson from House…
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!